Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The L Family


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I had the time of my life Saturday! You were the best assistant! I was a little nervous about the number 11, but it went great! We stayed on time and got things done!
This is a portrait of Mr. C, one of the hundred Mr. C's in the George family!! The one thing I have to say about this picture is... I hope Jillian and him are okay with arranged marriages! I will not give up on this! hahaha To Colby: You did very good, not too many silly smiles! I love you all so much! -Julie

6 comments:

Terri said...

What a handsome boy!! Great picture.

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button!

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture. Good job Julie.

Anonymous said...

Julie, you really captured a great picture of my beautiful grandson!

Anonymous said...

When this little man grows up, he will be a knock out!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man! He even smiles like a normal person for the camera. He MUST get that from his mama! Ha!Ha!