Wednesday, February 06, 2008

2008 Baby & Child Contest

I am so excited about the Baby & Child Contest. I am just going to write a brief description here, but go to my website for more information.

Your child's portrait could be worth $5000! My processing lab is holding a portrait contest that could pay YOU $5000 for your child's picture! Also, J Hickam Photography is holding our own contest within a contest. Each month we will give an 8x10 the qualifying winner. In July, we will have a Grand Prize winner that will receive a framed 16x20 portrait along with 2 FREE sessions to be used within a year! All family sessions will qualify to have a portrait submitted. Also, I will be holding mini sessions during the months of February-June! The voting process for the J Hickam Photography contest will be held on my Blog, using the poll!!

Baby & Child Contest Information

Please contact me if you are interested. 501.984.2484 or email julie@jhickamphotography.com

No comments: